Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today was a good day. We took Sophia and Aiden to Wheeler Farm and fed the ducks. Along with half the population of Utah :) The kids saw the cows, horses, pigs and sheep. And they ran, and ran, and ran.. Sophia especially loved the tractor. I think she wanted to take it home. We came home and had lunch and Sophia took a nap. I went into the backyard and cleaned it for the first time. The previous owners left an impressive amount of beer cans out there. They were pigs. I raked some leaves out of the flower beds. There are a lot of bulbs out there that I hope will sprout flowers soon. Mike and I are still talking about a garden. I love the idea of eating food we grew. But there is a lot of work to be done first. I'll probably set aside a little spot for Sophia to grow her own things.
Today is one of those days that makes me stop and think, I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment