Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It was a gorgeous day today. Bright sun, little wind. And no snow. Which is big. But I guess it will be back this weekend. I assume that soon we'll actually have a few days of spring before we get 90 degree days. I want to start trimming the pine tree so I can plant the roses and some purple flowers. I'm going to turn the front island into a garden for Charlotte. Her rose bush, the purple hyacinths I planted in November, and lots of flowers for butterflies. I will either buy or make a name plaque. Stephanie Cole makes the Sweet Pea Stones which is probably what I will get. http://www.sweetpeaproject.org/stones Stephanie is amazing. She has been a great comfort and inspiration to me the past 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment