Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A little overdramatic, I suppose.
Today my plan is to stay inside. 96 degrees is too many degrees, as my friend Stephanie would say. Sophia is currently carrying around her cell phone like a baby and saying, "shhh, it's okay." Maybe it was the corndog I fed her for breakfast (hey, she also had 1/2 an orange!) Yo Gabba Gabba is on tv, and it's Dancey Dance Time! Glitter hands!! Go Leslie!
I should be doing something productive. Sewing, cleaning, sleeping.. Instead I've been browsing blogs all morning. Craft blogs mostly. There's a lot of cool stuff out there that I don't know how to do, or would screw up big time if I did. But I'll keep looking.
Hopefully we will be able to make a quick trip to California next month to see the ocean (and Jer and Wyatt, duh!). But if not, the ocean will be there next year.. Or whenever we get our bills paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment