Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm not sure what's been up with the crazy dreams lately. The one Friday night was horrible. It was basically telling me that It was my fault that we lost our baby. That it was a choice I made. It will haunt me forever. Even though I know I did everything "right" and I couldn't have known her heart would stop beating for "no reason," it will haunt me.
It's chemo week again. Last time wasn't so bad, as far as chemo goes. We know it will get worse. But for now we're just taking it a week at a time.
Biggie is back in the hospital. He was supposed to go in tomorrow to start prepping for his stem cell transplant. But instead he ended up in the ER with another fever last night. That kid needs prayers. Our buddy Wilson (aka Biggie). His parents could use a few as well.

1 comment: