Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Monday, July 19, 2010

I can't believe how time is flying. It's closer to August than June. Soon we will be panicking over Christmas again. Another chemo week is gone, and it wasn't a horrible one. Rik (Dr. Chandramouli's PA) told us that sessions 1-5 are going to be a breeze but 5-8 will be horrible (yay) and after that it even out again. We'll see. Mike is stronger and more amazing than I'd ever realized.
We're deep in the middle hell of Summer. I think it's been 100+ for 5 days in a row. Our a/c (evaporative cooler) is working hard, but some days it still feels like the indoors are outdoors. Yuck. But too soon it will be October and Halloween and November and Thanksgiving.. I know everyone says the same thing, but how weird that the older you get the faster time goes by. My baby will be 3 in 5 months. 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment