Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mike and Sophia are sleeping in today. It's raining.
Today we should get the results of the lymph node biopsy they did during surgery, as well as the staging for the cancer itself. We should have gotten it Friday, but that's not something I want to talk about right now. So I'm carrying Mike's phone around with me this morning in case the doctor calls. I woke up early with an allergy headache. I'm guessing it was the flowers at the cemetery yesterday.
So today we will find out where we are going from here. Diving into the world of cancer, I assume. But whichever way we turn, we will go there with full force. Mike has a lot to live for, and a lot to stay healthy for. So I know he will fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment