Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm not happy today. I guess it's like yesterday. No reason, I'm just very down.
And what's funny is that on Friday, even after we got the biopsy results- I was in a great mood. My husband has cancer, but life is still livable. We've gotten through the worst things life has to offer. And we will get through this.
And today, Wilson is having surgery to remove his tumor! I wish I could be in NY with his mom, to hold her hand and drink massive amounts of coffee. But instead we've said our prayers and are waiting to hear spectacular news about how well the surgery went. No child should get sick. No child should know what cancer is. No 2 year old should lose their hair with chemo and need a g-tube to get all of their medications.
Today is a day of hope, but I am in serious need of a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment