Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here we are.
Thursday Mike will undergo major surgery to take out his tumor. Only then will we know for sure if the cancer has spread. It will be a long, terrible, brutal, and amazing day. We are going to get past this. We are going to fight. We have watched Wilson go through this ugliness since December. I have cried for him and I have cheered for him. Now it's our turn.
I planted some of Charlotte's garden last night. Sophia and Mike helped. With rain, sunshine, and rainbows, it will bloom bright purple, pink and yellow. We need the rainbows. We need your prayers. We need hope. I believe in hope. Since losing our baby, it's been one of my only strengths. I can hope like nobody's business. I'm relying on that right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hope is a beautiful STRONG thing! <3 you and praying for your family. You're right, you WILL get through/past this.

    ReplyDelete