Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Falling

Falling fast. It started yesterday with an innocent reminder. The kids who she would have grown up with are turning six. My cousin's birthday was yesterday. Its a reminder. He was the first baby I held willingly after we lost ours. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I like to imagine Charlotte and Caleb in heaven before they were born. They would have been friends there. Family. I wonder if he'll ever know that, if he'll ever miss her. He and his brothers release balloons for Charlotte every year. My aunt is wonderful. She was my best friend growing up (we're only 2 years apart.)

But these are the days and the minutes and the seconds and the reminders. Gone forever, and I am falling fast.

2 comments:

  1. Love you. I want you to know that Charlotte is a very important part of ours and Caleb's live. We talk about her often. I know they are good friends. Caleb has already picked out the balloon he wants to give to Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete