Living with the loss of stillbirth and learning to live in the sunshine of our new normal.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have been very thankful lately. But unfortunately I do my best thinking in the car and by the time I make it to my computer, my thoughts have turned away from my blog and toward dishes. Or Hulu. Today I am thankful for my home. It is warm, it is full of laughter. It is always a mess, but it usually smells good. It is our first home. We own every inch of it. We own the leaf covered lawn, the box-filled garage, the toy-covered carpet. We have filled it with our love, our laughter, our lives. I am thankful for our home because it is something we built as a family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you telling me about Hulu. Thank you! I'm thankful that you and your family are in your home, cherishing the good, bad and ugly. Homeownership is hard but it's so worth it to have it be yours
    xoxox
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete